Monday, December 7, 2009

Sadie's 1st Birthday Party


It's the Birthday Princess enjoying her spaghetti lunch!


Here's that castle cake again. Sadie loved it and couldn't wait to get into it.


The little girl would not eat her cake with her hands. Just didn't want to get them all dirty I guess. She kept leaning over and taking bites. Yummy cake!!


There's my little frosting monster!


Thanks everyone for all of the fun presents!


She really didn't care about opening any presents. I'm glad we got this picture because her sitting there on my lap only lasted about 10 seconds.



This is Sadie with her cousin Delaney. They are 2 1/2 months apart. I'm sure that my sister-in-law Annie and I will have lots of "adventures" with them as they grow up together. Too cute!!



The little princess in her tutu. She really enjoyed her day. When we got home she was tuckered out and slept for a couple of hours. Thanks for sharing the day with us everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment