Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Shopping

How many of you are done with your Christmas shopping? I can finally, and proudly say, that I only have 1 gift left to pick up to complete this years exciting and long drawn out process of Christmas shopping. It is just me, or does eveyone else have those couple of people on your list that you NEVER know what to buy them. You know who I'm talking about. That person that just goes out and buys themself whatever it is that they want. Leaving nothing on the face of the earth for you to buy them. At least that's what it seems like when you are out shopping. And I hate just buying them a gift card. Ya, I know...they will use it. But a gift card isn't that exciting to open. And when people use a gift card they almost always spend more than what the card is worth. But then again, I don't want to buy them something completely useless. What to do....what to do!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment