Friday, December 18, 2009

Banana Bread

Here they are!!



I thought that it may be easier if I just added a new post for every item baked instaed of updating my original post. So, here we go! First off...banana bread. When I was putting everything together it occured to me that Sadie, the baby, has never had banana bread before. This will be wuite a treat for her!

Here are the 2 loaf pans all greased up and ready to go.



First off I creamed together the sugar and the butter.



Next are the eggs!




Now for the buttermilk, vanilla and mashed up bananas. These are bananas that I had previously frozen.



Adding the flour, salt and baking soda.




Divide the dough evenly between the 2 pans and bake it at 350 degrees for 1 hour.




I'll post pictures when they are done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment