Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sick of Driving

I am tired of driving to Wichita 2-3 times a week. Grocery shopping every week burns 1 day. But someone is usually sick and needs to go to the doctor, or has an appointment, or something comes up. I'm tired of driving. My checkbook is tired of me driving too! :) So I'm going to try to go back to shopping every 2 weeks. Unless there is some mega sale with lots of freebies. That always worth a drive to Wichita. I'm really not looking forward to meal planning for two weeks at a time again, but it's probably worth it in the end. I'll post the plan when I get around to it later today. Right now my mind is on other things...like the hour and a half...yes 1.5 hours...worth of hot stone massage I have scheduled for this evening. A little Valentine's present from my hubby. He's so thoughtful! I'm sure he has an evening planned of Super Mario Brothers with the kids though. It's like he's 15 again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment