Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


This would be our little pumpkin Sadie. She did very well in her costume. Most of her night was spent eating goldfish and watching all of the other costumes in amazement.


Ms. Halie was a mummy bride this year. She's not wearing any shoes in this pictures, but I promise you that she had them on while she trick-or-treated.



And then there was Cody. His costume was officially titled "Mummy". But everywhere he went he told everyone that he was the dead Michael Jackson. They all laughed, but he didn't quite get the joke. He kept asking "Why does everyone laugh when I tell them what I am?"

I didn't get any pictures of Hanah this year. She went trick-or-treating with her friends for the first time. Too old to let mom get her ready I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment