Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday...Cyber Monday...Christmas Is Here!!

It felt so good to get back into the groove of Black Friday this year. Last year I was unable to go due to being ready to pop at any moment with little Ms. Sadie. =) This year I went with one of my very best friends Ashlei. Man did we have a great time...and score some awesome deals. Ashlei has become a coupon queen and a deal pro at savings.com. With her help and wonderful ideas I was able to pricematch at Walmart (and purchase before anyone else could) and use a coupon that I didn't even have at Old Navy. LOVED IT!!! We did pretty good with the check out lines too. At Toys R Us we checked out at the electronics counter and only waited about 10 minutes. At Kohls I checked out at the jewelry counter where there was absolutely NO wait. And at Walmart when we cehcked out there was no line. The cashiers were standing there waiting for people to come to them. That in itself was a huge score.

No onto today. Cyber Monday. Last year was my first year to shop for Christmas online. I'll admit it...I was a little afriad of the whole process. Identity theft and all. But once I tried it, I was so hooked! Now I shop through ebates.com. Not only am I getting awesome deals today, but I'm earning back twice as much cash as I usually do. Ebates actually pays you to shop online! AWESOME!! I love saving money. Especially when it's that easy.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We DID score!!! It always pays to be nice to the cashiers, doesn't it!!!

    ReplyDelete