Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot Chocolate Mission

I have an addiction. A true addiction. Not put me on a reality show addiction, but still an addiction. Hot Chocolate. Yummy rich hot chocolate. Add flavor or not. If it's cold outside (sometimes even during the summer) and we are out to eat I order hot chocolate. It's not always on the menu. It should be. Then I could have it every time I'm out. There is always Quik Trip to stop at on the way home. But truthfully, I'm getting a little tired of it. So.... I'm on a mission to find the absolute best hot chocolate mix out there. I've done plenty of research over the last few years. There was a little ski lodge in New Zealand that had a VERY good contender, but seemed to be over shadowed by all of the teas. Tea is thier thing in New Zealand. Not hot cocolate. Therefore I could probably not live in New Zealand. Tea is good....but come on, it's not hot chocolate. Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions, websites, restaurants, any place that sells a good hot chocolate. Let me know what you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment