Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Have you missed me?!?!

It's been a long, busy, crazy, insane month since I've posted!!! We are finally moved into our new house. Record time too! 1 week short of 5 months. How crazy is that!?!?! Here are a few pics of the final product.

The basement before furniture was moved in.

The kitchen jsut after the kids got on the bus this morning.

Ms. Princess Sadie's room. Notice that there is no bed. She is sleeping in our room until Craig gets more comfortable with her being further away. =)

Cody's room. Can you tell that he is an OU Sooners fan? My mom made the headboard. She did an awesome job. Still need to hang up some pictures and a clock in his room.

I'll post some more pictures when I get time next week. And when the girls have thier rooms cleaned!


No comments:

Post a Comment