Monday, November 22, 2010

UPdate with no pictures....yet!

We have been VERY busy since my last blog. Unfortunately I don't have time to upload any pictures right now. But I will soon. I promise! Since the last time I wrote we've finished painting (except for touch ups). Halie's room will crack you up. It is so her personality! We've also finished all of the electric except for 2 lights, hung all cabinets except for kitchen cabinets (which are being custom built), ordered trim, stainined and varnished trim, hung doors, put up ceiling fans, finished brick and I'm ordering carpet and tile this morning. That's a lot in a couple of weeks!! The plan this week is to finished all varnishing and to hang trim. Kitchen cabinets will be installed this weekend too. Everyone keeps asking when we are going to move in. I don't know. I know what I hope and what would be the perfect time between work, school and everything else. But I'm not making any promises to myself. I'm sticking to my original answer of " We would like to move in by my birthday, February 23rd. But if the house is finished sooner that would be great!". Let's hope for that. Pictures soon to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment