Friday, November 26, 2010

PICTURES!!

Her are the pictures that I promised. We will start with paint. We had a lot of people show up to help paint. The garage alone took 3 hours to prime. Here is a picture of the color that Halie picked out. It really fits her personality.

Bathroom. laundry roon and bar cabinets have been installed too. Here are the base cabinets in the laundry room.

My brother Josh and I spent a whole afternoon building the deck for my tub and installing it. No fun. But it is done.

Ironing board and cabinet are stained and varnished. Just waiting to be installed.

Fished dropped by a couple of weeks ago to do the final instal on the fireplace/ It is ready to be used.

Yesterday the boys were able to trim out the basement. I'm glad to see it start going on the walls and getting off of my floor!

Dad and Craig started hanging ceiling grid yesterday also. It will be nice to have the panels up.

Here are Joe and Josh putting up the bi-fold doors on the closets.

My free pantry door!!!!! Love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment