Monday, October 25, 2010

Exhausted and excited for the short break!!

It's been a while since I've updated this thing. But I've been literally living at the new house. My dad & I have spent every day out there running the electrical and plumbing. Mom has helped out a lot too. Helping with the insulation and jet tub amongst other things. Drew and a few other guys helped us out with the HVAC. They knocked it out in a couple of days. Here are the supplies that they showed up with.
This weekend we finished up roughing in the plumbing. These are the manifolds with all of the hot and cold water lines.

My AWESOME sister in law Karen came down Saturday and Sunday to help with various odds and ends. She is always a lot of fun to be around. So glad that she had time to come help!!

Sheet rockers are coming tomorrow. I had to hang a sign for them to point out where my built in ironing board is going.

We also put some plywood up in the attic for Craig to walk on when he sparys insulation in a couple of weeks. He will be glad that it's up there.

Bar is all plumbed in and ready for drywall!!

All of the tubs and showers were set this weekend too. Karen covered them with cardboard before the finishers come.

I'll have lots of pictures this week. I'm taking the week off because the sheetrockers and finishers will be working.





No comments:

Post a Comment