Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rain is gone and work has progressed

So this week didn't start out so great. It rained...and then rained some more. And this is what we found when the rain stopped.

Just a minor glitch in our schedule. Craig and I spent a couple of hours pumping out the muddy swimming pool that is slowly becoming our basement. The waterproofers couldn't come out until everything was "semi-dry". I prayed that things would dry a little overnight...and they did!!

Here is the end result of the draintile and waterproofing. I didn't post any pictures of the tarring. Just black walls, nothing too interesting.


Last night Craig decided to start backfilling the viewout on the south and west wides. I think he had a little too much fun playing around in the bobcat. ;)

Today I had Joe Seiwert come back out and cut out our view out. He did an awesome job!! I would recommend them to anyone. I also took a picture from into the basement looking out the viewout, but forgot to post it. Sorry..


Every time we have any work done out at the land I always get a picture of Cody with the machinery. He just loves it!!!

Next week is stub plumbing, framing and pouring both basement and garage floors and framing!!! I'll be taking lots of pictures and posting them when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment