Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy Kids

Just wanted to throw out a quick update. The last week has been pretty crazy! Hanah has her very first volleyball game today. She's very excited. They play in Argonia. I'll make sure to take some pictures and post them on here as soon as I can. Halie is doing great. Still pushing hard at soccer. She's had a couple of issues with her blood sugar lately. I hope to get those figured out next week. Then there is Cody Man. He's constantly going. Either outside, at a friend's house or always begging to play the play station. (Which I successfully hid for a week, then got it out of the cabinet to move something and forgot to put it back...) Ms. Sadie is feeling much better! We had to change her breathing treatment medicine because she had a reaction to it. We go back on Monday for another chest x-ray and find out what's next. I'll let you all know asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment